- These ten places in Gurugram will fill you with excitement:
Be it school or office holidays, it is fun to celebrate it only when you go to a destination where you have your family and your friends with you. If you also want to enjoy your holidays freely,Then Gurugram might be a better place for you. Although Gurugram is known as the city of Draun, which holds a special place in terms of industrial development, but in terms of tourism, this city is no less than anyone. Let us know about these ten places where it is necessary to visit once in life:
1. Gurugram’s Delightful Place Kingdom Of Dreams:
- You can think of Kingdom of Dreams as another name for entertainment.
- The site, spread over six acres, was built in September 2010 at a cost of about Rs 2 billion.
- India’s first live entertainment and theater special arrangement has been made at the Kingdom of Dreams located in Cyber City Gurugram.
- Along with this, you can also enjoy the beautiful performance of cultural plays here.
- The Kingdom of Dreams, popularly known as KOD, is one of the famous places in Gurugram where people keep gathering.
- Like its name, KOD takes you to a dreamland where you can experience the unexplored aspects of the cultural, traditional and interesting lifestyle of the country through well-equipped international level theater and latest technology.
2.Damdama lake carving natural beauty:
- At a distance of twenty-four km from Gurugram, towards the south, the Damdama Lake, which is a sight of natural beauty, is the main center of tourist attraction.
- You will have to cover a distance of about 64 km from Delhi to come here.
- Surrounded by the picturesque Aravalli hills, Damdama Lake will not be an exaggeration if it is called a wonderful example of natural beauty.
- Damdama Lake is one of the largest natural lakes in the state of Haryana which is located in Sohna district of Gurugram.
- If you really want to enjoy solitude, peaceful environment, then this place can be a good option for you to visit.
- Here you can enjoy sports and other activities along with observing nature.
- Sports lovers can spend a memorable time with their family and friends by participating in cycling, para-sailing, rock climbing, boating and other recreational activities here.
3.Elegant Looked Ambience Mall:
- If you come to Gurugram and do not go to Ambience Mall, then understand that you have missed a lot.
- It is the most famous mall of Gurugram city with more than 230 stores.
- You can shop for many well-known branded products from clothing to shoes, electronics, cosmetics.
- Apart from shopping, this mall also has great restaurants as well as spacious food courts at your service for many delicious food items.
- Entertainment spots like Fun City and Smash have been specially arranged for children here.
- If you have a plan to visit Gurugram, then once you visit Ambiance Mall it is a must.
4.Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary for Bird Lovers:
- If you also want to experience the lively flight of birds and the melodious hum up close, then Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary in Gurugram is the perfect place for you.
- Boasting a peaceful environment and the beauty of nature, this place has a confluence of local birds as well as migratory birds.
- Especially in the month of September or winter, you can get a chance to see about 250 species of birds here.
- In short We can call the Sultanpur National Park of Gurugram as the paradise of birds.
5.Entertainment Hub Gurugram’s Appu Ghar/Oysters Water Park:
- Spread over an area of several acres, Appu Ghar/Oysters Water Park in Gurugram is situated near HUDA City Metro Station.
- This park is one of the most famous landmarks in the Delhi-NCR region.
- In this state-of-the-art ‘Rain Forest’ themed water park, complete arrangements have been made for entertainment for the visitors.
- If you are an adventurer and you want to take India’s fastest, steepest and high-altitude water ride, then Appu Ghar is waiting for you.
- There is a plethora of options for your play and entertainment.
- If you are thinking of giving fun to the kids during the summer holidays, then this place can be a good option for you.
6.Fun-filled Cyber Hub, Gurugram:
- If any option can fulfill whatever you need for your entertainment, then it is Cyber Hub of Gurugram.
- It is full of cafes, pubs, restaurants and game parlors.
- If you are fond of eating different types of cuisines of the country and the world, then you do not need to go anywhere else in Gurugram.
- You can taste all the delicious dishes and exquisite dishes here.
- It would not be wrong to say that If anyone can bring Fun, Food and Entertainment all three under one roof in a great way, then it is Cyber Hub of Gurugram.
- So feel free to add it to your destination list.
7.Heritage Transport Museum of Gurugram:
- The Heritage Transport Museum is located at a distance of a few miles from the National Highway-8 of Gurugram.
- Spread over 90,000 square feet, this museum is one of the main attractions of the tourists visiting Gurugram.
- If you are fond of seeing an impressive collection of old buses, cars, trains and other automobiles, then the Heritage Transport Museum in Gurugram is the best place for you.
- If you have a desire to know about the history related to the transportation of the country, then this place will accept it by awakening it.
8.Subhash Chandra Bose Park, Gurugram:
- Subhas Chandra Bose Park popularly known as Huda Garden is a perfect place to spend time with family and friends.
- The beauty of this park covered with greenery relaxes both the eyes and the mind.
- There is also a variety of beautiful flowers and a nursery, Which is a must see for nature lovers.
- This park is one of the main centers of attraction for the local people.
9.Aravali Biodiversity Park, Gurugram:
- The Aravalli Biodiversity Park has been officially recognized by the OECMs, an international organization that encourages efforts towards the conservation and promotion of biodiversity around the world
- . There are 200 types of plants, 100 types of trees in an area of about 380 acres.
- Located just one kilometer away from Guru Dronacharya metro station, many types of herbs will also be seen in this park
- .This is a better place for forest lovers.
- More than 170 species of birds and animals are here enough to attract your attention.
10.Sheetla Mata Mandir, Gurugram:
- Sheetla Mata Mandir, a center of religious faith, Gurugram is famous for its divinity and grandeur.
- Every year thousands and lakhs of devotees come here to have darshan of Mother Goddess.
- A one-month fair is held here twice a year.
- In which crowd like Kumbh Mela is seen.
- It is believed that worshiping Shaktipeeth fulfills all the wishes of the people